We always welcome new CrossFitters to our Saturday morning class. For safety reasons, we cannot allow individuals who are new to CrossFit to participate in our weekly classes unless a prior arrangement has been made by contacting Lou (757.663.1639). Thank you for your understanding.
- Unlimited Monthly Membership Fee $125
- Married Couple Unlimited Monthly Membership Fee $210*
- MIL/FIRE/LEO/Teacher/Student $105
- Punch Card: 10 visits for $100, expires 60 days after purchase
PLEASE NOTE– Punch cards may be used by experienced CrossFitters OR new CrossFitters who have COMPLETED our Fundamentals classes.
Punch cards purchased on this date forward will have an expiration date of 60 days, unless utilized before said time
- Family Membership (up to 4 family members) will be discussed on an individual basis
- Safety is our top priority at Valiant CrossFit. If you’re new to CrossFit you’ll be required to take our Foundations program before gaining admittance to regularly scheduled classes. These two classes will teach you the nine foundational movements, providing you with a starting point to build on in our CrossFit program. The total cost for the Foundations program of the two classes is $120.
PRIOR CROSSFIT EXPERIENCE:
- If you’re currently in a CrossFit program, you may be required to ‘test out’ in order to gain admittance into our regularly scheduled classes. It is the coaches discretion if a test out is required. Please be advised that our Foundations program may be required if the results of the test out do not meet our standards of safety
- One-on-one private training per session $55
- Two-on-one private training per session $80 ($40 per athlete)
- Three-on-one private training per session $105 ($35 per athlete)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All memberships are on a month to month basis. We draft all membership fees on the 1st of every month. If a membership starts after the 1st, the first month will be based on a 30 day prorating system. Memberships are automatically renewed unless otherwise directed by the member.
- We can suspend a membership due to work/personal absences of greater than, or equal to 1 month.
- We do not credit, or prorate a membership for personal reasons, i.e. vacations, work, etc. Memberships to VCF are based on a monthly service fee, just like your cable television provider. It doesn’t matter if you utilize the gym once a month or 1,000 times a month, you are charged the same membership fee. Just like if you watch 1 hour of cable television, or 1,000 hours of cable television, you are charged the same monthly fee (sans any additional extra features).
- You may terminate your membership at any time, with no penalties.